Thursday, May 3, 2007

May Flowers

I honestly can't believe that yesterday was the first day of May. I woke up, got the kids all dressed and fed breakfast by 8:20, and then we all walked to Jacob's bus stop to see him off. Luke, Ruby, Anna, and I then headed on our morning walk and for some reason Luke kept noticing all the pretty flowers and told me how beautiful they are. He was right. April showers sure did bring the beautiful May Flowers. We have had a few gorgeous days of warm weather and sunshine which makes such a difference and the flowers have just bloomed. Not only has the sunshine made a difference in the flowers but also with myself and my kids. If we can get out daily and enjoy the outdoors then we are ALL so much happier. It feels so great to be able to take my morning walks again and let the kids play outside in the back yard. The energy that is released is just what they need (the boys are wild!!). I hope that we are on our way to warmer weather so the blooming flowers can remain alive and so we can spend more time outside in the fresh air.

1 comment:

Zipporah said...

Okay Sarah, I am very new to this blog concept, but Sydney has been trying to convince me to get one started. She thinks it will be good for when Michael is in Iraq.
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have done a great job and you have such a cute family.
I'll let you know if I start a blog, but in the meantime, it will be fun to catch up on your life.
Take care.....Zipporah