Sunday, July 22, 2007

look who's two


I can't believe my little Ruby Jane is two years old today. It seems like just yesterday I held her in my arms as a newborn wondering what life would be like with a little girl. I must say it has been pure joy to have her around these past two years. Not a dull moment has gone by since she came into our family. Ruby is full of love and so sweet and usually mellow. We all adore her and feel blessed to have her as a daughter, brother, and sister.

fun facts about Ruby at age two:

favorite toys: babies and strollers, trucks (the boys have warped her),
favorite books: good night moon, anything with animals
enjoys: singing, jabbering, digging in the sand, jumpping on tramp, wrapping her babies up, morning walks, time alone with mom
favorite songs: nerry had a little lamb, itsy bitsy spider, wheels on the bus, ring around the rosies, i'm a little tea pot
favorite foods: cereal and milk, strawberries, fruit snacks, pizza, chicken nuggets with ranch dressing, pringles
favorite non-toys: kitchen sponges, lotion, fingernail polish, brushes, water
favorite dvd's: children's songbook, jack johnson (curious george)
favorite movies: baby einsteins, curious george, dora

I love you my sweet Ruby Jane!!!

6 comments:

katie said...

I am so sad I missed you in Utah. I wanted to see you so bad-dang it! Tresure said she loved seeing you and that you looked great!Anyways, I can't believe Ruby Jane is 2!Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

510Jen said...

Happy Birthday cute girl I met her for the second time yesterday and I would agree she is adorable. See you soon.

Becky said...

Such a cutie, Sarah. Can't wait to meet both of your girls in person NEXT WEEK! Finally. So excited to see you.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Ruby is adorable. She should be named Sarah, she looks just like you!!

Zipporah said...

Oh, I can't believe she is already two. I remember how fun it was to see you with a girl when we got together at the Wettsteins for New Years. She is very cute!

kara jayne said...

She is so cute, and the name couldn't be cuter either! My middle name is Jayne and my youngest is Nora Jayne. Ruby Jayne was on our list when Nora was born, but since her older brother was Max we thought that was just a little too funny! Don't you love that show....Max & Ruby! my blog has changed to www.crazyfunlife.blogspot.com!