HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! This day will forever have a different meaning to me since the passing of my brother in law Jesse just last month. I am so grateful for my freedom and for the brave soldiers out there serving our country. Enough said.
The kids and I have been in SLC for one week now and the only word that describes our week is... OVERLOAD!!! We have been running from one place to the next with maybe a cat nap here and there for the girls and extremely exhausted. Not to mention, I came down with the stomach flu for two days and was flat on my back not even strong enough to pick up little Anna- it was horrible. It came on so quick it was a little scarry. I just hope my kids don't come down with it.
However, we are having a fantastic time being with family and seeing a few friends. It makes me realize how much we really do miss being around family. My kids are just soaking it all in and loving every single minute of it. It has been fun to catch up, see new babies, new homes, and be together. Besides, what other place could you be on a jog in the East bench mountains of salt lake, with the cool, crisp, fresh air, seeing five deer prace right in front of you, in July? I just love the weather here and the beauty. There is no place like it. Definitely don't miss the Jersey humidity.
The rest of the week is super busy and then Saturday will head up to the farm country of Idaho. Hopefully there we will be able to relax and catch up on lost sleep. We will be at my mom's in Idaho falls for ten days and looking so forward to it. Until next time... hoping to get some pictures over.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
overload...
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can only imagine the "overload" you're feeling. I bet everyone is eating up those kids of yours. I wish Idaho Falls was a bit closer, the kids and I would come and see you for a day. Have a great time on the farm!
Sarah-
sorry we haven't connected yet. We too have been on family overload with family from Mesa here visiting. Something everyday and not a moments rest. i will call you
ashli
Post a Comment