You must all think that all I cook is crock pot recipes. Tis the Season for Crock Pot meals. Who has time for cooking these nights with Christmas right around the corner. Can't believe it is in 6 days. Anyways, here is a great dinner that is easy, quick, and yummy. I can never go back to ground beef taco's after eating this shredded beef. Hope you all enjoy. Happy last minute Christmas shopping to you all.
Shredded Beef Taco's
Chuck roast—depends on how many people you are feeding.
Jar of salsa—whatever you like
Package of taco mix
I pour a little of the salsa on the bottom of the crock pot so nothing burns. I sprinkle the taco mix on the roast and add the rest of the salsa.
Cook in crock pot all day. At some point when the roast is falling apart I take it out. Shred it (with fork) and put it back into the crock pot to finish cooking. I like the meat to absorb the salsa flavor.
Top with all your favorite toppings.
Enjoy!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
What's For Dinner...WEDNESDAY!
at
8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so impressed with the way you cook dinner for your family. My poor kids. Half the time they get dinosaur
chicken or hot dogs. You are so ggod. Thanks for posting the recipes and ideas. Now if I can just get myself to cook a real meal. How did the small pumpkin bread turn out?
Michelle
Where have I been & how did I miss that recipe? Sounds good and easy, just what I need!
can't wait to try it!
maybe in a couple weeks. I'm all cooked out right now! :)
hi Sarah- another one of Jen's friends. Lurking last week and tried the stroganoff. SOOO Yummy! We are going to be checking back for more great recipes. Thanks for sharing!
My family loved this! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment