Well, it feels so good to have made it through the nasty, dreary, month of January. I don't know about you but I am GLAD it is finally February. It seems like January is always a harder month for me to get through. I don't know if it is the "after Christmas" let down, the "cleaning house up" from all the festivities, never seeing the sunshine in the state of New Jersey, turning a year older which means more grey hairs (YIKES!!) or what it is. However, I made it through and it feels so refreshing to have a new month to look forward to.
So for now, I am dreaming of a warm place to gettaway too. All six of us Blamires could use some vitaminD straight from the sun. I am flashing back to this fun picture of us at Pine View reservoir up Ogden Canyon. This was the summer of 2004 when we were in Utah visiting for a few weeks our family. Doesn't this look like so much fun about now? If I remember right, the boys weren't too thrilled about the ride on the tube. Water was spraying up in their eyes, getting wet, and the dumb life jackets just weren't comfortable. It was a great time though being with family and would give anything about now to be sitting in that tube on a lake somewhere out West.
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
fLasHBaCk FrIdaY
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
DARN YOU! This looks OH.SO.FUN!
but NO... we are frozen Popcicles here in Iowa too!
Lets go Lets go. Boating is our absolute favorite who knows someday we all may own one together. Hey a girl can dream.
Man, I am really missing summer right now too. I think I'm usually a pretty good sport about it but I'm just freezing right now!!!
I'm wanting summer here too!
I just have to say that I love the layout of your blog!
I don't know that you remember me. Your family was a year or two ahead of ours.
Anyway, as I have been cruising others sites trying to get ideas, I just wanted you to know that I have come back to yours several times. :)
Your family is adorable!
~Cathryn Jensen
That looks like a blast! So I found your blog from Maries blog! Your family is so beautiful! I am new at this blog stuff looks like you have it down! It was so good to see your face!
Post a Comment