I have really slacked on my Flashback Fridays lately. I know it seems like I have posted a lot lately but am babysitting four other kids for a couple days at their house so don't have anything to do except kids and my laptop. So, this seems fitting since we (except my AZ friends) are all longing for sunshine and a day at the beach about now. This was in North Carolina @ Kitty Hawk exactly ONE year ago. I spent a week down there with the kids and a friend and seems crazy how small Anna was. Man, they sure just change too quickly.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




10 comments:
I love that picture. Your kids are so darling, they just grow up too fast. Guess it's time for a visit. Missing you!!
Such a cute little family. Miss you all. I can't believe how little mini Anna is!
Once again, loving your scrapping!
What is the brush you are using on your pics to distress them? It is so cool!
Ditto-to Tresure. LOVE that picture and LOVE those kids-and their mom!
So true - that kids grow up way too fast!
Wow, what a nice friend to watch additional kids for a few days, I hope you get paid back with the same service!
Love the distress look.
LOVE your blog - makes me feel like I'm glimpsing into your life. Wish I had time to do half as much on my own! Hope you are well. Keep an eye out for Cade....
I have never seen that picture of your kids and I just think it is absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks for posting it
We're heading to the Outer Banks next month. You photo is getting me all excited. Great job on you digital layouts!
Sarah, I love your blog! You take such great pictures, share great recipes, and just have great everyday ideas. I am a picture nut and would love any advice from the professional that you are! P.S. You need to help me get Jill to start a BLOG!
Post a Comment