Monday, May 19, 2008
I am alive... and have been TAGGED!!!
Boy oh boy... it sure feels like forever since I have posted. Some of my family has been in town and we took a little trip up to NYC, my computer was out of commission for a while, I don't have photoshop put back on to my computer (working on that one- I am going crazy without it), and have just been busy with the the kids and their activities. There is lots to catch up on, but for now since I can't do much with my pictures, it will have to wait. Hopefully not too long.
So, I have been tagged by my sister-in-law Nicole. I have done this before BUT this is a bit different. RULES: Answer these 15 questions on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people by leaving their names at the end of the post. Leave a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.JOYS
1. Obviously my kids are my greatest joy. I LOVE being a mother and getting to smooch four adorable little cheeks each day completes me.
2. Waking up each morning and seeing the blue sky and the sun shining. I love this time of year where the yucky humidity hasn't set in yet and we can spend most of our days outside. Makes for one happy mom when kids can get rid of some energy running outside.
3. Definitely won't leave out my sweet, HOT, loving husband, Eric. Getting to see more and more of Eric these days brings a smile to my face (and my kids).
FEARS
1. My most dreadful fear is that something tragic will happen to one of my children or my husband. I try not to think about this BUT when I do, it really shakes me up.
2. That we will NEVER be debt free. Student loans are up the ying yang!
3. That my kids won't be liked and will have no friends. (I know that is a silly one but I think about it often).
GOALS
1. Provide healthy snacks and meals for my family- cut down on all the sugar and sweets.
2. Complete Ruby and Anna's first year scrapbook by the end of summer.
3. Get on a budget and STICK TO IT!!
OBSESSIONS
1. Photography and Photoshop. I LOVE photography and wish I had the time to practice more... one day!
2. A clean cut yard. I love mowing our lawn and making the lines as straight as possible. NO weeds will live in my yard if I can help it. See a weed, bye bye. I am trying to train my kids to pull a weed if they see one.
3. TOYS... I hate to admit this but the toys all have to be put back exactly where they belong. I am anal about this.
RANDOM FACTS
1. I love to smell my girls feet after a long day of play. They smell SOOOOOO bad but for some reason I love to sniff away.
2. I won't go to bed at night with dishes in the sink- nope, not even a cup can be left.
3. After my kids have gone to sleep, I sneak in and get lots and lots of kisses from four little rugrats. Oh the joys of seeing my kids sound asleep.
I TAG... Wendi B, Jen C, Ashli, Bri, & Alison
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Sarah you have always had weird things with feet! I'm glad you are doing well.
I really was starting to worry about you. Sounds like you have been busy and having a lot of fun. I will look forward to pictures.
Loved reading these things about you. . . no big surprises:)
I will work on being tagged:)
Hello hello from Seattle, Washington. This is Eric's friend Bianca from long ago. I found you on a random blog of a friend! How are where are you guys??!!
been wondering where you were. sounds like fun and crazy times, did you have fun with mike?
i love these random facts about you....i wish i had some of your ocd cleaning tendancies. dishes do sleep in my sink on occasion and i am okay with it. :)
Hey, I found your blog! Hehee! I love the pictures you have of your kids! BEAUTIFUL! I have some of thse same worries and obsessions, except for the weeds thing. I wish I was better at that.
Hey I'm glad that you had fun in New York. I would love to hear all about it.
I love your tag post! I'm a mommy of four too, and love every minute of. Well, almost every minute of it! :D
I love your photos too! I wish I had photoshop, maybe someday! :)
So fun to get to know some little random things about you. You look a lot like your mom and are a great mom just like her.
Post a Comment