Friday, September 5, 2008

Art Work of the Day

by Jacob Blamires
Photobucket
{February 15, 2009!!}

42 comments:

kara jayne said...

That is seriously the cutest way to announce it!!! I am in awe of you. Congratulations. With how cute your kids are, and how good of a mom you are you should just keep 'em comin'!

Ashley said...

Oh Sarah!! My hat goes off to you. I am so excited for your family, a new baby is always fun, even if it means crazy. Congrats!

alison said...

Congratulations! So exciting and darling idea. Love the freckles on the nose of your cute little boy.

Ginnie said...

I love it! Congrats :)

BerginMania said...

That is about the funniest little piece of artwork I've seen in a long time. You need to laminate that one. Be careful driving tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I might have to steal that idea one day.

Shannon said...

Congrats Sarah. Good luck in the Outer Banks. I hope your trip is wonderful

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Okay, that took me like 2 minutes to figure out what the picture and title was about!! Congrats. Suite preggers, Cassie's preggers, and now you. I'm excited to know what the gender is. Do you know, or are you going to wait to find out?

Andrea said...

What a GREAT announcement!!! You are an amazing mom. My hat goes off to you! Congratulations, I am so happy and excited for you. When is the baby due?

Andrea said...

So I am a little slow and just saw the due date. Hurray for you!!!!

swensen squeeze said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! Cute idea for the announcement!

Sydney said...

I'm going to call you so we can catch up, it's been WAY to long! Congrats a million times over, you're an incredible mom! I'm impressed with Eric's schedule you even got pregnant:)

ashlie said...

CONGRATS! That is fabulous!

Sue said...

You're amazing. And how old is Jacob? I am just in awe every time I think about the quick progression of your family.
Love the art (and the artist)!!

Jessica O. said...

Congratulations! Love the picture. I hope your feeling good.

GoatesGirl said...

Yeah Sarah! We are so excited for your cute family to get bigger. You are a great mom and all these kids are blessed to have you. They are so stinking cute, can't wait to see the next one. Wish we were together again for our 5TH pregnancies...! Hope all is going well. Congrats!

xoxo

Tonya said...

Darling!!! Congratulations!

Zipporah said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm happy for you and know that if anyone can handle five, it's definitely you (not me!). I hope you're feeling well.

wurstens5 said...

Congrats!!! That took me a minute as well. Such a cute idea!

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats!!

Deb said...

WOW!! Congratulations! You are clever....love it!

GarrGroup said...

Wow! Congrats!

Jessie Riley said...

TOO CUTE!
I love it Sarah!
SO... did he REALLY draw it? Or did you set him up to do it?

LOVE IT, either way!

Cher said...

Good for you Sarah! You are such a great mom and have such a positive attitude! That's exciting news and I love Luke's artwork!

tj said...

So cute!! Are the kids way excited?

Kim Ward said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is super exciting. I hope you are feeling well.

Haley said...

WOW Sarah, super mom! Congrats on number 5!!!

Unknown said...

I know I'm late to leave a comment, but I had to stop by and say a big huge congrats, and I'm such a huge fan!! They should have you on some of the reality tv shows to show how you pull it all off!

katie said...

What a GREAT picture. That is one to save forever! Congrats-again girl. I hope your "w" is hanging in there!!

Jodi said...

How fun, I am excited for you guys.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I clicked on your blog a few days ago. Didn't look too close. Thought, Jacob is becoming such a good artist and then left your blog. Missed the whole baby in your stomach part of the drawing. Well, I clicked on your blog again today and finally got the picture. CONGRATULATIONS! Must be in the water. Everyone is prego...except me. I am so happy for you.

bri said...

That is the cutest picture.

Brooke Jones said...

Congrats and may the Mommy force be with you!

Tina said...

So crazy once again You Jen and Treasure 5,5,& 4 I'm excited for all of you. Are you going to find out what it is? Hope you are feeling well and things are all good.

Kelly said...

Congrats! Cute picture Jacob!
Miss you guys.
Kelly

Nicole said...

Cute picture Jacob! Sarah did you tell him to draw this for your big announcement? Hope you are feeling great!

Jen said...

I am such a idiot, the first time I looked at the picture I didn't look very close. Now I get it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ReadingFamily said...

Sarah!! I just clicked on to see what's new with your family and there you are in the picture with a baby in your tummy. I'm excited for you guys. I think 5 sounds like a lot, but why not right? It's not like things are ever really going to be not-crazy. I hope you have another great pregnancy!

The Larsons said...

Wow! Congrats!!! So fun to find out all these pregnancies. Blogs are such a great thing. Happy Birthday Jacob too! Time flies!

Missy said...

Congratulations Sarah! What a darling way to announce. I check your blog every now and then and you just amaze me!! You are such a great mom - 5 will seem like no big deal. If only I could stay as calm and put-together as you appear to be. CONGRATS!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

I thought so, but didn' want to say anything, just in case you were only putting on weight in you belly area and no where else! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for you!

Erin said...

Congrats Sarah! I love keeping up with you through the blog- you are one talented lady!