Music: twinkle twinkle little star, popcorn popping, i am a child of god, i love to see the temple
Other activities: jump on the tramp, swing, go swimming, play down by the banks {a nightly ritual}, watch movies, play with Bella
Favorite color: ummmm . . . pink
Favorite number: three, becasue I'm a big girl now
Dreams of: being a mommy and having lots and lots of babies, seeing Grandma, being a princess, doing Anna's hair when she grows some
Favorite games: lucky ducks, hide and seek, chasing Luke and Anna, candyland
Favorite books: brown bear brown bear, dora, fuzzy friends, teddy bear teddy bear, goodnight moon
Wears: on most days anything- luckily she isn't too picky YET with what she wears BUT she ALWAYS has a princess dress-up on
Favorite food: string cheese, yogurt, cereal and milk, granola bars, corn dogs, chicken noodle soup, fruit snacks, strawberries, juice box, chocolate milk
Favorite movies: dora, land before time, care bears, princess barbie
Loves: to help mom with anything and everything, play with Anna, give lots of hugs and kisses, her blankie and thumb {too much}, bedtime, smelly lotion, shoes, bows in her hair
Doesn't like: getting her hair done in the mornings, being teased by Anna, wearing her bib when she eats, being woke up from sleep, getting left out




7 comments:
What a little doll face.
Oh my goosness I LOVE that picture!
This is such a good idea! I've got to do this too! Kids likes and dislikes change so fast.
P.S. the picture is adorable!
What a great photo!
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!
I LOVE that photo. Wow. Full of personality! Sarah you are good. Oh so good.
I absolutley love this picture it just couldn't get any cuter.
Post a Comment