Wishing to be back in THIS house with THESE friends
Wishing for some serious kite flying weather
Wishing for the chance to DIG in the sand and get all muddy

Wishing to get some AIR off the sand dunes
Wishing to catch some crab in the trap
Wishing to cook some fresh caught crab
Wishing to EAT more fresh crab
Wishing to be together again as a family with NO interruptions

Wishing to practice some more boogie boardin moves
Wishing for that awesome ocean breeze at dusk
Wishing for a constant buddy to play with in the sand
Wishing for more wheel barrow rides in the water {thanks Blair}
Wishing to find more baby crabs running around in the sand
Wishing for all that wonderful fine sand in every crack of your body
Wishing for some more lazy days just doin' nothin'

Wishing for more time spent crab watching with the kids

Wishing to make more sand castles and water holes
Wishing to eat ALL day again leaving leftovers for the seagulls

Wishing once again to be together with my family just hangin' out
All I can say is we had one fantastic week in the Outer Banks, NC. If you have never been, you've gotta go. It has been just over 2 weeks since we got home and we are all wishing for some more time down there. Seriously probably the best trip we have taken together. Nothing like being together with the family, awesome friends, great food, fun house, and loads of things to do surrounding you. We are already looking forward to going back next summer for a week- anyone want to come make some unforgettable memories with us?

















18 comments:
You are so good at capturing a good time! Those pictures are WONDERFUL! Looks like so much fun! My wishes, i wish Matt liked sea food, and that you would take Peter's 6/7months baby pictures.
What a fun trip! Your pictures are so great. I need to learn. My pictures are lame. I WISH I was on that trip.
WOW-what a trip. I want to go, it looks awesome! Your pictures are awesome-love them all, especially the one of you guys all walking hand in hand!
Oh how fun is this! Looks like a great time! Why can't life be one big fat vacation catching crabs. Great pics.
I love your pictures. You are getting very talented. The trip looks awesome. I would love to go one year.
I want to come Sarah, that looks awesome! You are also a great photographer!
Oh Sarah, You're killing me.
So fun. I wanted one more trip to the beach SO badly but this is a cold fall and I have a busy hubby.
Watch out weather, if you get warm again I'm going back at all costs. Very cute pics. BTW my camera just died. What to do?
That looks so fun. Your pictures are all so great. I need to get a few photoshop tips from you.
Sarah, I am begging you to tell me what type of camera you have and if you use a photo editor of some sort. PLEASE link to my blog and let me know. This is Jen Ward from Ricks just in case you don't know who this is. My friends and I are obsessed with your blog because of the photos and we are dying to know.
You're pics are so good! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. I miss hanging with you guys!
That looks like such a great time. I have been SO wanting a beach vacation lately. I love your pictures.
Sarah, Your pictures are INSANE! They always are... You are so talented; I wish you lived close and could get some family photos of my clan. O, and your trip looks like it was a BLAST. Nothing better than the BEACH with Family or friends.
Darling pics. Loved the closeup of Anna on the beach. Lucky duck!
Unlucky crabs!
Wishing I could have come :)
I'm wishing I could be there too! That looks like paradise. I love the Outer Banks SO much. Those houses there are so awesome and it's just such a great family trip. We used to go when we lived there. Man I want to go back. Anyway, it looks like it was a great time...nothing like good family time.
What a great post! I love the pictures. Glad you had fun.
How fun. I'm so glad you had some time together as a family. And I'm so glad you met such great friends to go fun places with. I'm looking forward to your visit. Let me know details whenever.
Love your pictures. We were there the week right before you...we have also fallen in love with the Outer Banks. I think your husband called mine the Saturday we overlapped...I wish we could have met up cause I would love to meet you! By the way, do you do photo sessions? I also enjoyed your post w/ your confessions...after just 3 I feel like I can relate. Good luck getting through the last several weeks...your baby will be precious like the others.
this is amazing http://www.real-wishes.com
Post a Comment