Wednesday, December 31, 2008

J U S T M E . . .

at 33 weeks.  


Photobucket

Photobucket
{thanks Michelle for the perfect pictures}

20 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Sarah you are beautiful! I love the pictures. The first is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the photos! Now I need to send over a few more.

xoxo, m

Lisanne said...

Darling pictures! You look great! I wish you the best!
Lisanne

Cher said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

The Larsons said...

You look amazing! SO adorable. Love the photos!

ashlie said...

Sarah YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Good Luck with everything!

Andrea said...

You look so great! Can't wait to see what baby # reveals. Enjoy the last few months!

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous, and you look so great pregnant, you should keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Those are perfect Sarah. I've been avoiding pictures of myself but seeing these makes me want to get some too! You look beautiful!

[BrookeO] said...

these are gorgeous.

BrookeO
Friend of JenC (we've met before!!: )

GoatesGirl said...

Gorgeous pictures! You look fantastic. I hope you are feeling well. Miss you!

Sue said...

Gorgeous!!

Tina said...

I love these pictures you look so beautiful and radiant. So I guess you and Jen are the ones we are taking bets on? Any guesses on what you think this little baby will be?

Nicole said...

I love it! No wonder you like having kids you actually look cute in the process.

Heather said...

Sarah, this is Heather, Jess's friend. You are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady!
I ran into your sister Amy the other day on her way into Shepherd's Bush. (I sort of embarrassed myself in the process, you'll have to ask her).
Happy New Year and best wishes for a perfect delivery!

swensen squeeze said...

Great pictures!

Robs said...

Great pictures. I love them both! I can't wait to find out what you are having and what name you choose! So exciting. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

katie said...

Sarah these pictures are GORGEOUS! You lopok amazing as always! Good luck girl, keep us posted!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Sarah,I've been a bit MIA in blog land lately, and so I haven't seen these beautiful pictures until tonight. You look gorgeous! I went to your photographers blog and saw several more of you. You are so cute. I hope you are doing well...and feeling well. Christmas looks like a hit and the kids are of course so cute. Happy late birthday. Hope is was fabulous.

Erin said...

You look beautiful Sarah. And tiny. Don't know how you do it!