Wednesday, January 21, 2009

was it a fight?

no, just the result of two boys monkeying around who we thought were asleep- a major bloody nose.



Photobucket

and it got EVERYWHERE !
{PJ's, bed sheets, walls, bedroom rug, hallway carpet, bathroom rug and floor, covered the toilet, his body}

Needless to say neither Eric or I were very happy cleaning that mess up at 10pm.   

16 comments:

510Jen said...

Sarah..Oh my N A S T Y!

Now lets get that Utah post up!

Jessica O. said...

Sick Dog!

Lisanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisanne said...

I love that before you cleaned up, you grabbed your camera for a quick picture! Yuck!
Lisanne

Aly G said...

I thought for sure he had been in the finger paints at first glance until I read just what happened! worst bloody nose Ive ever seen. Nice pic though.

♥Shelley said...

Wow I thought maybe I had accidentally gone to the website for ER or Grey's Anatomy ;) What a mess!

GoatesGirl said...

Oh Sarah...bless you...I'm sure that's not the night you had in mind for your pregnant self. Good thing Eric was home to help. Boys are boys...=)

katie said...

Boys will be boys!

ashlie said...

Reminds me of my house! Boys are crazy!

bri said...

Man that is pretty bad. James just said "he needs to wash his hands."

swensen squeeze said...

Wow - that is pretty bad...I can't believe you thought to grab your camera! Nice shot!

Erin said...

Eeeewwwww. Seriously, eeewwww.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I love that you made him pose for a photo before you cleaned up. I think I'd be so upset, I would never have thought to grab the camera. But even the bad times are memories that one day can be laughed at. Great photo.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Um, I had to turn the page... your photography is so vivid. I'm in shock!

PS. I saw your brother at Red Butte last week...

And can someone tell Lisanne to invite me to her blog? I'm a nice person! And a very polite blog stalker.

(Do you have her email? Lisanne, if you read this email me at ssuitemangum@gmail.com if you're comfortable inviting me to your blog-party.) ;)

rachel said...

I first thought it was brownie batter. That is so my boys to not go to bed and then end up like that. Glad he is okay.

wurstens5 said...

That is crazy. Matthew gets bloody noses all the time, but not that bad.