Claire Hazel Blamires
February 17, 2009
11:23 am
9 lbs. 9 oz.
22 inches
Boy oh boy were we ALL shocked that another little girl joined our family. I was sure we were having a boy- nothing like a fun, fun, surprise. We are all thrilled she is finally here and healthy and strong. I insisted on being induced and good thing . . . any bigger baby and it could have been trouble. I just needed a little jump start to get things going. After only 2 hours of labor and 3 pushes, she came. What instant relief to my body- amazing what these little ones do to us. I am feeling good and am lovin' the help from my mom.
There is definitely MUCH love to give with this crew. WOW, any tips on raising these 5 little ones?
I couldn't be more thrilled than to have these five adorable rugrats to love and adore. Claire Hazel, welcome to our family- I hope you know what you're in for. The only thing I can guarantee is that you WILL be LOVED.






35 comments:
Check out that head of hair! She is absolutely beautiful and you look just perfect sitting there on that bed with your 5 little ones all sitting around you. Congrats to the two of you! I couldn't be happier for you!!
Darling! I love the picture of all of you smooshed together loving a new baby, priceless! New babies are the best! :)
Lisanne
Love all that hair! She is adorable! I can't believe you have FIVE kids. Congrats!
Yah!! Another baby to love and hug! She is beautiful! You have such a beautiful family, when I looked at the picture of you all around the hospital bed I got teary eyed! I love families and I love yours inparticular!
Congratulations, she is beautiful. Maybe I need to give you my sister-in-laws email so you can ask all those questions about having 5 kids (they have 6). That family picture in the hospital is precious - Good Job!
She is gorgeous! I just LOVE her name. I am so happy for you and your family. She fits right in.Good luck with your 5 beautiful children. Sounds like fun!
Sarah, She is beautiful! Congrats on a healthy, strong, adorable GIRL! About the tips on 5 kids; I think we all want your advice! You are an amazing mother. Love the name Claire Hazel. Good Luck...Your a NATURAL!!
She's gorgeous! Congrats on your beautiful family.
You are a PRO! 2 hours of labor and 3 pushes for a 9Lbs 9Oz. Baby!!!!!
She is beautiful and I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. The pictures are great. What a blessing are all of your 5 children!
P.S. I'll tell Bryan you said hello and when I finally do switch my blog to private I will send you the invite.
P.S. I did already share the news of your baby with Bryan and showed him the picture you had on facebook!
Congratualtions Again!!!
sarah, congrats again! your babies have the most kissable looking pucker lips - adorable! love the name, and i can totally identify with the instant relief of getting the baby out of your body - i feel 100% better after labor!
good luck with 5, i can barely keep up with 2!!! :)
YEAH! I 've been checking your blog everyday to see more pictures of her. Sarah, she is beautiful! I am so glad it all went well. She's a perfect addition. Can't wait to meet her. Let me know any good advice on 5 kids, for now I just say love & enjoy! Love ya!
Wow, congrats to you guys! That is sooo exciting. There is something about babies that just make you happy...
Good luck! Keep mom as long as she can stay!
Congrats she is so darling and I love the family picture. It just seems perfect. I know you will do great with five.
you all look so great! I Love your little family and only wish we were closer so I could bring you dinner and watch your other 4 so you could just love on little Claire!
Congrats Sarah!
love ya!
Congrats! Your family is so cute. Dave remembers when you used to take care of him and you didn't have any kids. Crazy!
Congratulations! Love that she is here healthy and well! She is beautiful! Also, love the name!
BTW - Great day to have her - that is Deb's birthday!!
Congratulations! BTW I LOVE the name Claire. If we didn't already have two "C" names in our family-that would have been used for our baby girl. She is beautiful.
aw. this makes being a mom so special and worth celebrating. Go you!
She is beautiful.
PS JoAnna about died when I told her I knew you...too funny!
Yeah, finally you posted. She is so cute. Wish I could hold her. You have the cutest little babies. And I would agree the picture of your little family is perfect.
Can't wait to see more.
Congrats Sarah! She is perfect!
Congrats!! I know all about the big babies...they are so fun. Glad it's all going well.
congrats sarah. welcome to the world little claire. what a sweet little family and such a blessing.
I love how you but it-she will be LOVED!! So glad your BIG baby girl is here!I'm sure your feeling FABULOUS not being pregnant anymore-how are your veins? CONGRATS!! She is beautiful!
Congrats!!! She is darling!
Congrats!!! If anyone can handle five little ones it's you, Sar. That's so exciting. Now, if only our girl would be a boy. (Ha,Ha)
congrats on the baby girl. Ya I don't know how you got girls, I am not jealous at all no no... She is so cute. Hey I will see what chris says about the OBX. We were just thinking about it. When were you guys wanting to go?
She's beautiful. Congratulations, you have an adorable family. Enjoy.
congrats! We are so excited for you and so glad that she finally got here! You are a trooper, Sarah! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to see her in person...hopefully in the not-to-distant future! What a beautiful name! Hope things are going great! We love you!
Congrats. I sort of thought it would be a boy too. Enjoy them. I love new babies.
Congrats! I could tell she was a girl before I saw the bottom- she is just perfectly feminine! Good work lady! And I love her name!!
I haven't done anything with blogs lately, but I was just thinking about you and wondering if you had had your baby. How exciting! Congratulations on such a darling baby girl. You have such a cute family. I hope things are going well and you are feeling well.
9 pounds plus 9 ounces??! You are awesome!! Congratulations to you and your growing family!
congrats again! love these pictures! You're a champ!
Congrats! We are so glad that big bundle is here safe and sound. So fun. I love the family picture in the hospital bed. Good Luck!
Post a Comment