I can't believe it- Claire is 2 weeks already. Why do these little bambino's have to grow and change so darn quick? Definitely not enough time to enjoy squishy lips, that fresh newborn smell, loads of luscious snuggles & kisses, newborn grunts, purr's, yawns, stretches, & sleepy, sleepy. Mmmmmm . . . I just can't get enough.
Here is our attempted little photoshoot- didn't go as planned (does it ever?)

If this bundle of cuteness could talk, I am sure these would be some of her ramblings:
Eric thinks this picture is gross because of her belly button. I love it though because it shows her cute little body. However, I am sure glad that nasty thing is finally off.
* I must be the 3rd girl because my mom hasn't even attempted a big bow in my hair yet.
* Man, this house of mine is sure noisy- not sure what to think about it yet. Can I go back to where I came from?
* My mom is sure good at multi tasking- nursing and typing with one hand while on the phone with Grandma.
* Germs Germs Germs . . . I am already sick because there are 8 other little hands that just LOVE to touch me all over.
* 5th child syndrome I guess- I get to wear blue airplane PJ's to bed- hey, at least I am warm.
* Best time of the day- 7:30 pm when my 4 other sidekicks are FINALLY in bed and I get my mom all to myself for a few hours.
* I am a night owl- probably so I can chill with my mom and dad.
* I have already learned to sleep where ever- in the car while my mom drags me around everywhere, swing, bouncer, someone's arms, pack & play, on the floor, but my mom's bed is the ultimate best squished between her and my dad.
* Why is a six year old changing my diaper?
* I don't think I can eat a Pop Tart quite yet but thanks for trying.
* I have learned that crying gets me nowhere. Patience is definitely the key to getting what I need and want around here.
* My mom is sure craving a lot of ice cream and chocolate lately. Isn't she trying to get her post prego belly down?
Oh, the list could go on and on. Funny how different having baby #5 is compared to baby #1 or 2. Things sure do change.
I was hoping for a sleepy, sleepy baby for some fun pictures that I had in mind, but Claire just wanted to play and stay awake more than she wanted to sleep gosh darn it . . . maybe next time around. Got a few with her eyes closed but I think she was just faking it because her eyes would pop open right out of the blue.


Eric thinks this picture is gross because of her belly button. I love it though because it shows her cute little body. However, I am sure glad that nasty thing is finally off.






24 comments:
Oh, so sweet.
Baby Claire and this post.
xo
Hi Sarah!! LOVE the pics of Claire! She is DELICIOUS!! :)
Sarah, she is so beautiful!
beautiful girl! she looks much bigger than two weeks. can't wait to meet her in person! XOXO
She is a blamires that's for sure! I'm in love with the picture of her wrapped in the white netting. Her eyes and lips are just perfect! Where did you get that awesome rainbow blanket, love it!
Hope you're hanging in there. I think 2 is exhausting, I can't imagine 5!
Oh, she is SO adorable! She already looks like she is growing up! LOVE the pictures! I am sure she is secretly thanking you for the lack of big bows... my girl (if I ever get one) won't be so lucky... she'll be plastered from birth. :) You seem to be an expert. And smart for soaking it all in!
So did you use natural lighting or a flash or lights for those pics? LOVE them!
How do you do all that you do? She's a cutie. Miss you
Beautiful pictures I could eat her up.
You rocked those baby picutures!
Claire is beautiful! I love all your phtos. Your kids are so lucky to have you recording their lives. Love ya!
Oh MY! She's soo cute. You're making me want another one, but I think I'm done! I love that list. Most of it is true for my 3rd!
She is adorable! Great list, I was totally laughing at the pop tarts. I love how "helpful" the other kids can be.
Sarah she is PRECIOUS! Yummy is rught! I've been meaning to call you. I am leaving for LA for a 24 hr girl trip and then I will call you. YES-I would love to make your girls mecklaces. Flowers I find all over-Micheals, Forever 21, Claries. If you can't find some, I can look for you and mail them. The zebra blanket my cousin bought it for me. It's my favorite! The website is cutiepetutieorginals.com and the other website where I just got a blanket to match her carseat is theluckyprincess.com. I'll call you on Monday!! Love ya
Great pictures. She is such a cute baby. Congratulations and I love her name!
Such precious pictures! I wish I had more good pictures of my children. I am a major slacker in that department. Claire looks perfect!
ohhh i just want to eat her up! she really is deliciously yummy looking....could it be that i want another baby? those pictures are sure doing it for me.
i love your easy going attitude, always have! you are the best sar~ hoping all is well.
i'll call and check in on you soon.
love you!
Sarah, you are amazing. She is so cute. I forgot to tell you how much we love her name, especially her middle name. It's a family name and it was definitely in the running of top 5 names when we named Lily. Enjoy baby Claire.
Awesome pictures. Sarah, she is so gorgeous. I just want to give her kisses. I'm so looking forward to having our little girlies play together. LOVE YOU!
You take the most beautiful pictures. Your daughter is gorgeous! I have to ask, what kind of camera do you use, what digital frames do you use? You are fabulous!!
Hi! Congrats!! Claire is beautiful!! I love all your pictures! xoxo
So cute! I love the pictures. I totally agree with you, they grow up way to fast. Kyle is already 4 months old, and I said the other day that i needed another little newborn already. At least now he is a little more sociable.
She is daling. Loved the post.
Hi, Sarah. Stumbled upon your blog. Baby Claire is so precious and your pictures are amazing. I meant to tell you last night (and in person), but I thought I'd drop a note here.
Sarah, you are the WOMAN! Congrats girl! Your kids are all dolls. Claire has soooooooo much hair! She looks like you picked her out of the store in a box. She is perfect! You are amazing, lucky little kiddos to have you as their mom for sure!
Post a Comment