Wednesday, April 8, 2009

look a like

I think lately Claire is starting to look a lot like her father.  This is Eric when he was about a month old (however, his mom thinks he is only 10 days old in this picture).  So fun to see how these babies change each week the first few months of life.  What do you think?  Do they look a little bit alike or what?  

10 comments:

ashlie said...

Wow! They look alot alike! What a cutie!

alicia said...

how do you get the rounded edges? very cute feature!

wurstens5 said...

wow that's crazy. I have a few pics like that, I should post some of them.

Sydney said...

That's too great! She looks exactly like her dad! I love all of her hair, she sure is precious.

alicia said...

Can't remember how I found your blog, but have been following for some time. I'm not a stalker or anything, just really am impressed and inspired by your work. Are you friends with Allison also (home is where the heart is)? I follow hers too and I don't know if I got hers from you or vise versa. She's the one who inspired me to do this photo a day (that was before I realized that Becky was doing this kit-which I didn't get). The blogging world is so amazing to me... to meet so many talented people that you've never seen. I saw your beautiful pregnant picture on Becky Higgins blog a while back now. Most of the blogs I follow are people I know, but I follow a few others and have them set to show new posts on that blogger feature (it shows up in my dashboard). Do you know what I'm talking about?? Can't remember what it's called. You are so lucky to be friends with Becky. She's very talented.

As for keeping up with project 365... it's a challenge! I do better on my blog than my scrapbook, which I worked on for about 3 hours today trying to catch up. But, I only have 2 kids ages 7 and 9 and they're in school full time. It has been a little trickier since I started working 2 days a week though. My husband works a rotating schedule and there's alot of nights I can't sleep... I'm sure it was one of those nights that I found your blog.

Are you LDS? (I'm assuming with the Gordon B Hinckley quote.) I don't have alot of LDS friends here; Iowa is truly the mission field.

Thanks for the information about rounded corners. I've been using an old photoshop, but just got the new one. I'll have to see if I can figure it out.

Your photos are so good; don't know how you get your kids to smile or pics to look so perfect. If you have some secret please do share!

I thought this project would make scrapbooking easier, but it's alot to find a picture every day. Maybe I don't need to blog it too, but my family has enjoyed that.

Good luck to you on your project and keep up the great work!!

Kim Ward said...

They do look quite a bit alike.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

They do look a like. So cute!

510Jen said...

Look at that they do. She is soooo cute. Can we please have some of that hair?

Sue said...

That's hilarious. Love your new look with the rounded edges. You always have something new and cute that I long to copy...

swensen squeeze said...

I concur!