It's Monday . . . man, where have the weeks been going? I can't believe it is the week of Thanksgiving. What a great time of year. I think Thanksgiving might just be at the top of the list for my favorite holiday.
I love being together with loved ones.
I love to cook. {good thing because it is me, myself, and I cooking this year}
I love to eat yummy food.
I love listening to Christmas music.
I love grabbing those "must haves" on black Friday.
I love having a month totally dedicated to being grateful.
So, this week I am going to make an effort to post daily one of the things I am most grateful for.
Since I recently returned home from an amazing 4 days in AZ with these totally awesome, funny, fabulous, talented, gorgeous, ladies~
TODAY I am so incredibly grateful for my FRIENDS~

{aren't they all so stinkin' cute?}
we craft.
we eat.
we learn.
we do hair and makeup. {some are better than others lol}
we laugh.
we cry.
we scrapbook.
we listen.
we dance.
we teach.
we run. {well some of us}
we shop.
we heart cardigans.
we cook.
we support.
we love orange and teal spray paint.
we know how to have fun.
we are a coterie.
I love you guys to death and am forever grateful for you in my life.



3 comments:
Do you all double as super models as well? :)
It looks like you had a blast!
Alrighty then. Got a little teary on that one. Ditto to all of that. In fact may steal it for my thankful post tomorrow.
I love you girls and miss you all like CRAZY!
I WILL be at the next one and hopefully they'll still be a place for me in the group and that you'll all still remember who the heck I am!:)
Post a Comment