Let it Snow . . . Let it Snow . . .
Just keep on comin' down you white, fluffy stuff because we are happy staying put in our cozy abode. Nothing needs to be done . . . really. Oh, maybe go get a Red Box movie, build a snow fort, wrap a few stocking stuffers, take a nap, make hot chocolate, eat candy canes, & listen to Christmas music.
~ cards have been mailed off
~ cookies have been made and handed out
~ teacher gifts were given yesterday
~ loved ones cards are rollin' in {so love this part of Christmas}
~ my cute Christmas wreath is hanging on the door that I made {well actually Eric made it}. Go here if you want to make one. They are really easy and fun.
~ the tree has been up, lights are strung, and ornaments are on {except for the dozen that Claire keeps pulling off to chew on}
What a wonderful time of year. I thoroughly enjoy just staying put with my little family doing fun things together. No hustle and bustle here at the Blamires home. It truly has been a relaxing, quiet, time of year for us. Yes, there are always things I would like to get finished up, but they can wait~ my time will come~ right?
Oh, for the record . . . 20 inches of snow and still counting. We are lovin' it!






4 comments:
You are so crafty. Always have great ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great Christmas! You have darling ideas. Miss you!
I love it Sarah, feels warm & magical. I miss you tons! Happy Holiday!
Post a Comment