this stinker::
I was trying to take a long winter's nap in Luke's cozy bed. So looking forward to my Sunday snooze. Haven't been feeling well the past 2 days. Finally into a deep sleep {which is rare for me} when SHE decided it was time to get up and play. Ughhhhhh.
We have a new rule at our house. Toilet seat goes down and the bathroom door MUST be closed at all times because . . .
this stinker::
likes to swish her hand in the toilet and grab the toilet paper. I might add that my kids have a bad habit of NOT flushing the toilet. Gross I know. I scold them every time I catch them. "Rocks" are starting to be taken away for this.
We have another problem. It may be time to get a gate for our stairs because . . .
this stinker::
has decided it is time for her to see what kind of action goes on in the kid's bedrooms. She one by one climbs up the stairs and then gets herself into major trouble. Crawling from room to room seeing what excites he the most. She can't get down the stairs. She has fallen a few times. However, she hasn't learned her lesson.
The vacuum may as well have it's permanent "home" next to Claire's high chair because . . .
this stinker::
thinks it's funny to chuck her food one by one off her high chair tray. She loves to eat. She is a slob. She is so messy. She wipes her hands in her freshly clean hair. Oh, but she hearts cheese puffs.
She's ELEVEN months today {sniff, sniff}.
Did I mention that she is a stinker. Really, she is:: no matter how adorable that face of hers is.
by the way . . . we are having cookies for dinner tonight!!








6 comments:
awe. She's so adorable. How could eyes that vibrant just be plain and boring. Of course she's a stinker:)
how is it even possible that she is 11 months old already! my goodness. what a darling post too. p.s. did you get your prize yet?
Oh Cali and her would be getting into the toilets together. STINKERS!
She's the cutest little stinker around. Kiss her for me.
I just stumbled upon your blog today. And I noticed the song The World Spins Madly On. I had that song playing on my blog forever. I LOVE IT! Cute blog!
I can't believe she's already 11 months! She's a cutie!
Post a Comment