We can officially welcome summer. The kids are finally out of school. Going to school in 100 degree weather plus humidity in no air conditioned school shouldn't be allowed.
HEy... Its Camille Reid Lund... I found your blog off of Lisanne's and had to see you darling family!!! They are all beautiful! I would love to catch up sometime!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
Horray for summer!! That is torture to be in school with NO air-poor things. Clarie walking could not be any cuter!
Wow!! You went way later than us and I thought we were horrible. You must have had gobs of snow days!!
Wahoo!! for summer! Sorry i missed you while you were here...although i did get to see your cute mom!
yeah for summer!
Fun, fun! I love summer and your kiddos EARNED it! =)
Loved to see Claire walking, I can't believe our babies are that old.
Love you.
What a fun picture for jumping into summer : ) So glad we didn't have to make up any days.
HEy... Its Camille Reid Lund... I found your blog off of Lisanne's and had to see you darling family!!! They are all beautiful! I would love to catch up sometime!
Dr. Bla mi rays,
Wow, you have 5 awesome kids. Good to see you are doing well. I am just trying to re-connect.
Later,
John T. Jones
(sltym@yahoo.com)
Really? They have that frosting for real in NC? We are going there for a reunion next summer. Perfect! I can't wait to see your pics.
alicia
Post a Comment