Wednesday, January 5, 2011

34 | 34 | 3+4

34 weeks
34 years old {today in fact}
3+4 {the number my Lukie is . . . also today}

p.s. i've got to be having a boy.  look how stinkin' low i am this sixth round~ i have never carried this low before.

I will always cherish this day.  Not because it is my birthday but that I get to share it~ especially because it is with this handsome kid. It most definitely is always a par-tee which is the only way to do it.  I may not always remember how old I am in the coming years of aging, BUT won't ever forget how old Luke will be.  Mom's just don't forget those things . . . right?


Luke, love you kiddo.  You make me smile every day.  I love your sweet, sensitive, spirit.  I love your thick, wavy, hair.  I love your tender kisses.  I love that you are always keeping busy.  I love your 2am wake-up zombie walks I have to get up for.  I love that you always try to do your best.  I love everything about YOU!!  Happy 3+4!!!

* now if you will just stop biting those fingernails and lower your voice level down a few notches!!  xoxo

13 comments:

510Jen said...

you look great. love the belly shots! happy birthday lukie! he sounds oh so much like collin. they must might be trouble. have fun tonight celebrating.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! Super cute pictures...I wish I would have looked half that good on either of my pregnancies! Hey, I need your email address or let me know if Eric is going to the conference in Philadelphia in a couple weeks. Jeremy is trying to decide if he wants to go. Enjoy celebrating your big day!

Lisanne said...

Love the numbers game :) You look amazing at 34 weeks and on baby number six!! It is my Scotty's birthday today too!! The 5th is a good day!!

katie said...

You are one HOT mama! You look amazing.Happy Birthday to you and Luke! Man, he is handsome. Hope its a PERFECT day-luvs!

Sydney said...

I concur, you look amazing! Happy Birthday Sarah and Luke, what a special day you two get to share together!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Happy birthday to you and your sweet boy.

Six is the perfect number of children. Well, maybe seven. ;)

swensen squeeze said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You look great!

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday! I've been thinking about you :D
PS- You look fabulous

ashli said...

cute cute sar! love your pictures and love that you get to share a birthday with lukie!

so i probably need to start looking for a ticket....what week should i plan on coming back there? can't wait to see you and your cute brood!

hope your day was special!

love you!

[BrookeO] said...

HBD! You look amazing!!!
Thanks for your darling c card.

I've been missing your posts...

Brooke Jones said...

It was so great to talk to you the other day! I love you! You look awesome! Good Luck with all you have ahead of you!

Jessica O. said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday. You look great. I love you with long hair. I hope you continue to feel good these last few weeks. The pictures are darling. Also Happy Birthday to Luke. I can't believe he is 7! Are we that old?

Jessie Riley said...

LOOK AT YOU... Woo woo...
So cute that you share your b.day with your little buddy!
Happy birthday to you both!