Oh for the love.
I came across this picture last night and just had a good laugh. If I hadn't laughed, I would have cried~ for my boys.
No I did not.
Did I really torture my boys like this?
What mom makes their boys where TIGHTS?
Especially bright yellow ones?
And with a hole in the crotch?
But really . . . don't they just look so stinkin' cute?
Pouty lip and all.
Wait.
Are those really rubber gloves?
Yellow & Orange ones on their feet?
OK. That's for sure torture having to flop around in those all day.
And if you could only see behind all of those itchy feathers.
Hold your breath . . .
LEOTARDS.
Yep, tight, girly girl leotards.
They really were so so very mad at me.
Wasn't a good experience at all.
More tears than not wearing those things.
Did I learn a valuable lesson?
I most certainly did.
Oh, but let's not forget . . .
those chicken costumes are still probably my favorite yet.






6 comments:
Oh, I did the chicken costumes too (looks like we used the exact same pattern) in 2001. In fact I've already pulled one of those photos for my son's 12th b-day next week. So cruel, but the best costume EVER.
Those are my FAVORITE costumes-LOVE them. The hole in the crotch wins an award!
Hilarious. They are never gonna forgive you, especially when they end up on their wedding videos.
It must have been the following year that you were having the dilema of if you should spend the money and let them choose their own costumes.....these are priceless!
Luke was a chicken this year and he loved it. He is only two so I guess he still thinks whatever I say is cool.
Love the rubber gloves! Their faces are priceless!!!
Post a Comment