Well here it goes, my first Post. It has only taken my three days to get to this point and am still using a generic template. I can't believe how easy this seems to be for everone else. I love reading everyone's posts, but I am having a hard time writing my own. I decided to enter the world of blogging mainly for ME. What a great way to keep a journal of events that occur weekly in our life and be able to share it with family and friends (especially since we live so far away from everyone). Just a few thoughts that have been on my mind today....
Last night as I was brushing my teeth and washing my face I had a Deja Vu moment. It felt as if I had been in that very moment just seconds before. Twenty four hours had come and gone in the blink of an eye, and here I was again, at the end of a just another day. One day out of thousands of days that always end the same, with me brushing my teeth and thinking about what I am going to do tomorrow. Meanwhile my todays are flying by and while I seem to always stay the same, my kids are changing and growing at a rate that seems faster than standard time. Growing up everyone used to say how quickly time flew, and although I never questioned they were right I just don't think I fully understood. I love my family, and I love my life. I want to freeze time right here and now, keeping my children little and our family close. Since I know this is not possible I am trying to savor every moment and just enjoy every situation. The problem is, the end of the day just keeps comming. I keep finding myself with my toothbrush, looking in the mirror, realizing the day is over and that in the morning my kids are going to be bigger. I need to take time daily and enjoy watching them grow. Today is Just another day, but I am going to make sure I spend time just enjoying the day for what it is!
Monday, April 23, 2007
OFFICIALLY BLOGGING
at
7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sar-
Yay! I am so glad you got started! I think it will be so great to be able to checkup on you through this crazy world of blog! Let's not let it keep us from checking up on eachother via phonecall. I love those chats we have.....
love,
ashli
Post a Comment