My heart just melted... Luke came up to me today with his hands behind his back and the biggest grin on his face and said, "Mommy, I have a special surprise for you." Out came a bunch of flowers he had picked from some of our flowers in our back yard. First thought was to get angry that he had picked our flowers off but couldn't resist to just praise him and the beautiful flowers. My heart was truly melted and Luke made my day. Guess another day we can have a lesson about the pretty flowers in the yard and how we LOVE to look at them and NOT pick them, but for today I have loved getting flowers from my little boy. They are now sitting in a vase on my table wilting. I Love you Lukie.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
My Heart Was Melted
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have been trying to find you blogging somewhere. It's Marie!! I had found Bree's and Ashli's and thought, this blogging thing is right up Sarah's alley! So, I will be checking back and excited to read more up about your cute family. I have a blog too, when you have a sec, check it out: www.thestitchingbarn.com/blog
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment