
Today my mom turned 61. I just wanted to pay tribute to her since yesterday was Mother's Day and today is her Birthday. Mom, you are such an amazing woman. I truly admire all that you have done with your life and continue to do each new day. You have taught me so much about what is truly important in life and how to make the best out of difficult times. You have gone through some major hardships throughout life but have shown me how to be strong and keep your spirits positive. You have never lost your faith and have remained focused on what matters most. I look up to you in every way and am so blessed to be able to call you "my mother". Happy Birthday to you!!! I love you so much.
Monday, May 14, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
at
5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Alice!!
Sarah-
Thanks for the cute little voicemail. I am way excited about my new camera and anticipate asking of your professional advice for sure! I heard about your mom's surgery... how is she doing? When are you coming West? Looking forward to seeing you and your cute kids soon!
ashli
Post a Comment