Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rub A Dub Dub....three kiddos in the tub

One of my least favorite things to do at nights is get my kids in the tub. The reason probably is that it gets too late and we are all tired and grumpy. I just want to put them all in bed and go to bed myself. Not an option- summer days are filled with digging in the dirt, running around sweating, jumping on the tramp, eating popcicles.... you get the point. There is NO WAY I am going to let my kids crawl into bed as dirty as they are. So, it is bathtime every night for them. I do have it down to a science and can get them all washed and clean and PJ's on in about ten minutes. They do however beg to stay in the water and play. I give in to them most nights. Aren't clean kids just a treat?




Luke ALWAYS sits on the side of the tub.... he hates water in his eyes. You can imagine washing his hair.




Anna after her bath. She loves her baths but loves even more being naked.

No comments: