Sunday, May 20, 2007

Three's

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun....

THREE'S

I Love- my family, my life, my friends

I Miss- my family & friends, learning, feeling smart

I Hate- sadness, unkind words, watching my kids fight

People who make me laugh- my kids, Eric (hubby), Michael (on The Office)

Scare Me- illness, car accidents, terrorists

On my desk- picture of Pres. & Sis. Hinckley (thanks Becky Higgins), MAC laptop (Love it to death), pile of bills (don't love)

I want to do in this life- raise happy, respectful children, have NO regrets, have a strong, happy family

Things I can do- clean my house, cook, be a good wife and mother

Things I can't do- put makeup on (need a lesson Jen), get my house unpacked out of moving boxes ( it has been almost one year), stop reading BLOGS (don't start it is addicting)

Things I would like to learn- better photography skills, more photoshop tricks, play the piano ( the hymns-working on it)

I regret- not making the best of my time, how fast time is going by, wishing away my time here in NJ (there is a reason we are here)

Favorite Foods- Cold Cereal (Cinnamon Life), Spinach Fruit Smoothies (my morning drink), Pork Salad from Cafe Rio

Favorite TV shows as a kid- The Cosby Show, Saturday morning cartoons, Full House

Favorite Restaurant- Zinn's Bistro, Market Street Broiler, Cafe Rio

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

What is up with the Spinach fruit smoothie? How can you get that down your throat?