I guess it is officially summer... school is out!!! Jacob completed his Pre-K year with enthusiasm and a great love for learning. I am so glad he loves school and to learn and grow. He had a fantastic year and wonderful teachers that he will miss. He has grown so much and become my "big boy". I can't believe that in the fall he will be in all day kindergarten. I suppose it will be a blessing for me so I can focus some of my time on the younger kids. He is so ready for all day to keep him stimulated and busy. He gets bored at home super easy and then starts to take it out on Luke and Ruby.
Jacob, I am proud of you and what you have accomplished this year. You have reached many milestones and grown. I love you and pray you always have a passion for going to school and learning. I love you buddy!!!!
Jacob and his bus buddies waiting for the bus for the last time. Ben and Marian live close by and caught the bus with Jacob. They are such great kids and were fun to see every morning.
Getting on the bus for the last time as a Pre-Kindergartener- Jacob loved riding the bus and looked forward to it every morning. I am so proud of him that he didn't miss the bus one day the entire year.
Luke is thrilled that he gets his big brother back in the mornings- here goes the teasing and fighting now in the mornings. I have loved having just the three home in the mornings to get errands done or just to hang out with peace and quiet. Jacob definitely is the instigator in this family.
Jacob got a "fun dip" at school and was nice enough to share with Luke. This is how they spent their afternoon- they mixed all three colors together and sat at the table for an hour dippin and lickin this nasty candy.
Look what this candy did to their tongues... This can't be good for them can it? Oh, the boys thought it was great and enjoyed it sooooooooo much. Their tongues were stained like this for the rest of the day.
Ruby and Anna wanted to join in on the treat eating. Ruby got some DOTS and Anna got a baby biscuit to naw on- she loved it as you can tell.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Last School Day
at
9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great picture of their blue tongues!
Post a Comment