Monday, August 13, 2007

eight years later and...

1. fourkids
2. lived in three states
3. moved four times
4. owned two homes
5. became a dentist
6. OMFS resident
7. wonderful marriage
8. fun, fun, and more fun!

I never would have dreamed to be where we are now eight years ago. I am SOOOOOOO lucky to be married to you Eric and have had the most fantastic eight years. I look forward to many great years ahead and for the ups and downs we get to share with one another. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ERIC!! Can't wait to see you on Friday. I hope you ALWAYS know and especially feel my love for you. You are my one and only.

XOXOXO

ps. only you would be crazy enough to get married on Friday the 13th. YIKES!!!

6 comments:

Sydney said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah and Eric. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. I hope you and Eric are able to have some alone time while you have a slew of babysitters, you guys deserve it!!

bri said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary. Hope all is well and it was really great to talk to you the other day. Love ya.

Jessie Riley said...

Cute post. So sweet.
K. email me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog... since I'm now officially lurking on yours.
Jessie
jessieriley@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Eric & Sarah, Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your much-anticipated reunion!!

510Jen said...

Sarah love this post you go girl you have done so much in eight years. Hopefully we will be in AZ, working, and growing old together in the next eight right. Love ya girl it was so fun to hang out with you in UT.

katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I am missing you. Move down here fast! love ya