Friday, September 28, 2007

A Camping We Will Go

We are loading up the Tahoe today and taking off for the weekend to go camping. Eric met some cool family in his Anesthesia rotation whom we just love and are going with them. They have two little boys and my kids have a great time with them. Who knows where we are going and what it will be like but just to "gettaway" from all the weekend house jobs and projects will be nice. There is always something that needs to be done but it will just have to wait until next weekend. The kids are thrilled and keep asking when we get to go sleep outside in a tent and do smores. I will be sure to post some pictures when we get back.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and do something FUN- enjoy the warm weather while it lasts!!!!

4 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

I'm SUPER excited for you and your little camping adventure this weekend. SO GLAD to hear you found some peeps to hang out with!

At first I was sad when I saw this post, thinking there would be no FLASHBACK FRIDAY... but then I was SO HAPPY to see your little post all about MULLET!

Have SO MUCH FUN!
Jess

kara jayne said...

Oh! I can't wait to hear about this one! I want to take my four little ones sometime but haven't gotten up the courage. You are BRAVE!!

Sydney said...

Warm weather?? We've turned on the heat and we have snow in the mountains! Enjoy camping for us, can't wait to see the pictures.

510Jen said...

Fun Sarah can we come. We miss you guys like crazy. Have fun!