Friday, October 12, 2007

flASHBACK FRIDAY

I love flashback fridays... a few of my bloggin buddies gave me a great idea to have my flashbacks for the month of October be halloween- what a fun thing to do. So I think I might just do that.

Here is my little one year old Dalmation with just a few of his favorite Cleaveland friends. Jacob didn't really know what to think and what was going on but I do remember him LOVING all the suckers and candy he chowed down and BEST of all being with friends. Jacob has always been such a social person from day one and enjoys people-he continues to be like that and probably will be the rest of his life- always wanting to be on the go. go. go. What a fun memory MY first halloween being a mother.


6 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

CUTE CUTE.
LOVIN THE BLOG MAKEOVER!!!

GoatesGirl said...

Seems like yesterday! You'd better move to AZ so we can get more shots of our kids together on Halloween etc... Love you!

Jessie Riley said...

OH MY. I just realized that the tiny little princess is Miss Amaya!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

So cute. I totally remember Jacob in that costume. Cute blog. I've been trying to figure out how to make a custom background for over a month. How do you do it?

ashli said...

Look at you.....designing your blog all cute :) I love it and I also love the pic. Isn't Halloween so fun!

katie said...

I remember all those cute costumes! Maycee wants to be Ariel for Halloween. She has a red wig just like Heidi's. I tried for hours to get my blog to have that same cute black and white background and it would not work-it was ticking me off. Super cute!