Friday, October 19, 2007

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


Here's to another Halloween flashback {a SCARRY one that is} YIKES!!! This is really brave of me to post this picture. I am about
8 months pregnant with Luke in this picture and two of my best friends were also prego at the time { I am sure they appreciated me NOT posting their picture too- I was tempted Jen and Tres} We got a crazy idea one night to paint our round bellies like pumpkins and go scare people off. Well, we really didn't show them off but to only those who CARED and DARED. It was a blast. I remember it tickling SO bad when it was being painted on with the brush and also remembered in the shower the paint just balled up into tiny balls and I just had to scrub it off so hard- I had a red, red, belly after that procedure. Oh, the fun times I had in Cleveland with all my favorite people.

8 comments:

everything pink! said...

this could be the cutest pregnancy photo ever! i wish i would have thought of that!

Jessie Riley said...

SO FUN!
I'm dying... Jen's picture was so fun too. You should post it. I DARE YOU! :) Since she has fallen by the wayside on her flashback fridays!

Stohl Family said...

what a cute picture! it doesn't even look like your belly. I see you figured out the templates? I was going to call you back and then got on your blog and saw you had changed your template. hope your hangin in!

Sydney said...

Too cute!

katie said...

You always have the cutest pregnant bellies! Little did we know are babies would both be born on your birthday!

kara jayne said...

I can't believe you are 8 months along in that picture. You sure carry well. That is a great way to show your pregnant belly without really showing it!

GoatesGirl said...

Sarah- my kids were talking about that last week. I had so much fun. My belly was red too after trying to scrub it off. The things we did to entertain ourselves. So fun! I miss you tons. Great idea, I'm posting mine Friday. Thanks for the idea.

ashli said...

If only we could all that cute of a belly when we are pregnant. I love that you are doing this flashback friday....it is so fun! Hoping you are well. I will check in soon!
love,
me