
Certainly not cleaning, doing laundry, dishes, preparing dinner, spending time with my kids, or organizing my kids clothes like I had on my list of things to do today. I had a much more enjoyable, relaxing, and motivational afternoon... after lunch a knock came at my door and it was a UPS man with box for ME!!! Couldn't remember anything I had ordered and immediately wondered what Eric was up too. Well, turns out it was my SKETCHES book by Becky Higgins. I dropped everything, sat on the couch, and for 2 hours thumbed through this awesome book with great anticipation for what I have ahead of me the next few months. Fall is a great time for me to scrapbook as the weather turns cooler, it gets darker earlier (kids going to bed at 7:30, and not to forget to mention I have LOTS of catching up to do.
For those of you who don't know about this book, it is a MUST for you scrapbookers. It has hundereds of layouts for you to get ideas according to how many pictures you are wanting to use on a particular layout. I don't think I could scrapbook without it.
Becky, just want you to know how thrilled I am to have this book and you have inspired me to get on the band wagon again and get going. You are so amazing and talented and appreciate you sharing that with me. Thanks for your friendship. Love and miss ya!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
What Have I Been Up To An Entire Afternoon?
at
4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I'm going to cry. That was really sweet, Sarah. So glad you got your happy mail safe & sound and even more glad that you're feeling motivated in that department right now! : )
Post a Comment