Friday, November 9, 2007

FlASHBACK FRIDAY...GRATITUDE



I enjoy doing flashback fridays and have deceided to focus on what I am GRATEFUL for this month.

I love this picture- so in our natural enviroment. Not much of a flashback I know, but this was shortly after Eric came to Utah after a long 8 weeks away from him this summer. I remember the feelings of JOY we all had being together again as a family.

With that said, I am grateful for the most important thing in my life... MY FAMILY. I love my husband and children with all my heart. I am so grateful to have them in my life. I am grateful to be a wife to my most wonderful man, a mother of four awesome kids, a chef, a taxi driver, a home nurse, a teacher, a cleaning lady, a mediator, a friend. I am grateful for the many hugs and kisses I receive each day. I am grateful for the daily challenges I face with my family. I am grateful for the time we get to spend with one another laughing and playing. I am grateful for the ups and the downs. I am grateful for the adorable faces I see daily.

I am grateful for YOU... Eric, Jacob, Luke, Ruby Jane, and Anna. I love you, I love you, I love you!

7 comments:

katie said...

Sarah-what a sweet post. I love the picture of you guys. Your family is adorable. I love your blog as well-thanks to Michelle! love you girl

kara jayne said...

That was perfect. The picture is great because it shows your "real" family, and the thoughts were so heartfelt. Keep it comin'

Jessie Riley said...

I love at the end how you said. I love you, I love you, I love you. I feel like I can NEVER say it enough either.

Good idea. I'm copying. Gratitude Flashback Friday!

510Jen said...

Sarah what a cute picture. They turned out great. What a great flash back. I love how important family is and how much you love your kids. They are adoreable. Miss you girl.

Sue said...

I love that picture!
Great idea. So much to be grateful for - family being top of my list.

Love ya!

GoatesGirl said...

Such a cute family. I'm grateful for your family too. You are wonderful friends. Love you!

Jennifer said...

Family is always important, I wish more people would feel this way and be thankful for them. I love this photograph its beautiful!