Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THE LITTLE DRESS



Just had to share this fun picture of Ruby Jane- not fun for her obviously, but this darling dress is one my mother made when I was a little girl and now Ruby gets to wear it. SO FUN!! I just think she looks adorable in it and love that she gets to wear such beautiful dresses my mom put so much time into. They may be "old fashion", but that is what I love about them. Ruby better like them because there are many more to come.

7 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

Oh Sarah, that is just adorable!How could she not love it? DARLING!!!

Jessie Riley said...

THIS DRESS IS SO PRETTY!
Do you have a picture of you in it?

Lynnette said...

This is such a cute idea. She looks adorable, crying and all.

Sue said...

I love how thrilled she is! So cute!!

bri said...

Sarah this is the cutest little dress.

katie said...

ADORABLE!! She looks so sweet in it!

ashli said...

That is so great that you have all these dresses to pass on and share with your darling girls! I love that!
Are you feeling the Holiday Rush? I am so trying to keep it simple this year....any tips?
ashli