
This was about 2 years ago when my Cleveland friends took a "girls" trip to St. George. We spent a few days just being together having fun, doing projects, eating yummy food, hiking, laughing... I love the days I get to spend with my friends. We try to do this get together once a year which is just awesome.
I know I have said this before but I LOVE my friends. Good friends are hard to come across and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends in my life (even though they live hundreds of miles away). I am grateful for the friendships I have with each one of my friends. I am grateful for the love and support I feel from my friends. I am grateful for the lessons I learn from them. I am grateful for the fun times we share together laughing and playing. I am grateful for the wonderful examples they are in my life. I am grateful for just who they each are. I love YOU all.
ps. I know this post went out on Sat. but I did write it on Fri. and just forgot to publish it.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
FLASHBACK FRIDAY...GRATITUDE
at
8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That was so much fun! I am ready to do it again. I'm thankful for you too Sarah, I love you a ton! I know, you should move to AZ when Eric's done. =)
Oh how I love my friends. I am grateful for you ALL.
SO FUN. I can't wait till I can have fun getaways without the kiddos! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment