Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Anna Edith - ONE YEAR OLD


Anna turned ONE one the 22nd! I can't believe that it has been a whole year since she joined our family. I was so excited for Ruby to have a sister and that they would be so close in age. They are staring to become best buds. She is so much fun to have around and has added to the excitement and chaos of our family. Anna is funny, smart, sweet and VERY cute! We all adore her and feel blessed to have her as a daughter and a sister.

Fun things about Anna at one:

favorite toys: blocks, cars and trucks, stackers, balls
favorite non toys: my cell phone, toilet paper, toilet water, the pantry, garbage cans
favorite food: string chesse, meat, cheese puffs, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, ice cream
she loves to: climb the stairs, get into drawers and cuboards, chase after the older kids, snuggle with her dad, give open mouth kisses, take baths
she hates: getting her diaper changed, washing her face, the older kids taking things from her, being told "no", me putting clips in her hair
favorite songs: itsy bitsy spider, twinkle twinkle, wheels on the bus
favorite book: brown bear brown bear


WE LOVE YOU ANNA EDITH

5 comments:

510Jen said...

Oh she is sooo cute. Fun pictures. Short sleeves in December? Happy B-day Anna.

Jessie Riley said...

cute cute. Lovin the pics. I think that year one goes WAY TOO FAST TOO!

Happy Birthday cute girl!

Andrea said...

sarah-
Your Anna sounds exactly like our little 1 year old, Sophie. Very similar likes and dislikes. Great minds think alike, right!?

katie said...

Happy B-day big girl! Wow-time sure does fly by. She is so stinking adorable!

Tina said...

I love that last picture. She is so cute I could just eat those cheeks. I wish Jen and all of her friends that I have come to love didn't live all over the country. Miss you Sarah