
I have some talented frinds who just started a really great company...ONEITY has just launched their online store. Not only do they sell really cute and well made children's clothing (did I say children's clothing? Yes, it is designed for kids that want to look like a kid), but the other really great thing about them is that every purchase you make benefits someone in need.
"With ONEiTY you are seeding new life, nurturing development, and sharing your harvest. ONEiTY is not just about adorable clothes-it's about effortlessly making your dollar expand to reach others in need."
You should check out their new website- www.oneitystore.com, and find out where your money goes when you purchase their darling clothes. Also, because you are my friends you get 20% off when you use this code ONEITYFRIEND at check out. A whole lot a reason to spend your mullah there.
Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorites:



P.S. Check out the ONEITY blog @ www.oneity.blogspot.com. They have some fun ideas and do random giveaways.
Also... if you live in Salt Lake, they have a store in Holladay that is just way fun so go check it out.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
at
3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sarah! i just found your blog while blog hopping! your blog is adorable, and so are your kids. i am totally linking you so i can stalk you regularly! your recipes look fabulous - i can't wait to make the lentil soup. you are such a cute mom, i can just tell.
check us out at hannansuperstars.blogspot.com
talk to you soon!
corinne
So super cute. I'm totally ordering those black pants for boys- i can't find black pants that I like anywhere! I wish they had more of a selection but I totally understand if it's a new website. Thanks for the link and the discount.
those dresses are so cute.
Cute stuff! Maybe I'll have to go to the store while we go up to SL for the UDA Conference over Valentines... thanks!
Post a Comment