
Click on the picture to view bigger (for my mother)
I can't believe my little Lukie is four years old today-boy how they sure change in four short years. Luke must be a special one to have been born on my birthday. I LOVE that we get to share our special day with each other. I realize now that I will forever have G I J O birthday cakes and lots of boys running around at parties but so much fun.
All Luke wanted to do for his birthday was have a pinata. Well, that didn't happen today but I promised him in the next few weeks we would have a little party for him with some of him friends and a pinata. I know he will hold me to this so I better follow through. Why do I commit to things I don't want to do? I suppose he deserves it since Jacob had a big party in Utah and it was just the best. So, birthday party pictures to come in the near future.
Today our family spent the morning at Chuckie Cheeses, went to Chickfilet for lunch, Luke opened a few b-day presents (as well as me too- thanks Eric for the surprises), and then in the evening the four kids went to a friends house and played while Eric and I got to go to dinner and Cold Stone ALONE (it has been WAY TOO LONG since we have had a date and was so much fun). We had a fantastic day and think Luke really liked knowing it was HIS special day. Birthdays come and go so quickly but am thankful I have the day to reflect upon all the special times I have had with each of my children and how they mean the world to me. Luke, I hope this year is a great one for you as you embark upon many new events this year as a four year old. Love you little guy!!!
Fun things about Luke at age FOUR:
favorite toys: transformers, legos, and still cars and trucks
favorite non toys: flashlights, money, taking pictures with my cell phone, dad's x-box
favorite food: cold cereal, pizza, PB & J, anything sweet- the sugary the better
he loves to: wrestle with dad and Jacob, help me with the girls, color with Jacob, play outside, jump on the tramp
he hates: getting his toenails clipped, teeth brushed, lotion rubbed on him, getting dressed himself
favorite songs: Popcorn Popping, I am a child of God
favorite book: All About Airplanes
favorite color: blue
favorite animal: dogs- hopes so bad he will get another Mullet soon (our chocolate lab who died 3 years ago today)
Saturday, January 5, 2008
4 y e a r s o l d
at
9:37 PM
Labels: love you love you love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love this! Such cute pictures of Luke. I'm so impressed with all you get done with four LITTLE kids. I know I have 4 also, but Zach does half of what gets done in my house.
You're so cool.
I can't believe he is 4 already either and that Collin will follow next month. It just seem like yesterday sometimes that all you guys were in Ohio and I was coming as often as I could to visit.
nothing like sharing birthday's with little boys :) loved these pictures, you do such a good job. thought about you on your birthday as it is also my nathan's birthday. loved your christmas card this year. you all look so good. we'll talk soon ;)
Happy Birthday you too. I can still remember when he was born. He is such a cute little kid. Glad you were able to go on a date with Eric. Can't wait to hear about your surprises.
Happy Birthday, Sarah! (and Luke!) So glad that you and Eric were able to go out. You do such a great job with your pictures and it's always fun to check out your blog.
Post a Comment