Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Corn Dog Girl


Should corn dogs be a one year old favorite lunch? I am embarrassed to even admit I feed my kids frozen corn dogs... NASTY I know. Some days when we are out and about and get home past lunch time and the kids are starving these come in handy- quick fix is what it is about. Well, little Anna thinks she wants one every day. She will bang on the freezer and when it is opened by one of the kids, she will pull out a wrapped one and start to naw on it. She LOVES them and will sit and eat the entire thing down to the bare stick- of coarse I will cook it for her. I don't think this is normal for a barely one year old is it. She probably is my biggest eater right now hands down. She is the only child who gets seconds and wants more. What am I going to do with her? I know she stores food in her cheeks because I have caught her chewing on some leftovers like thirty minutes later. What a girl. I need to find a healthier alternative for her I guess. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

alison said...

my barely one year old can't feed himself. he would shove way too much in his mouth. i would have to agree with you that Anna is advanced in the eating department ;)