Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweets



You are one of a kind. Where did I find you? I will forever be grateful for Dan & Amy for somehow having us both in the right place at the right time in the same room. My life changed that very day. I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE you and am so glad you are "MINE" for eternity. I look forward to our next 32 years together and anticipate the exciting adventure we have ahead of us. Happy Birthday to you my true love. Wish you weren't on call tonight at the hospital so we could go celebrate your past 32 years together. Hopefully tomorrow. I love you more than you'll ever know and am so glad you are YOU- don't ever change.

32 REASONS I LOVE YOU:

1. you make me laugh and have since the day I met you

2. somehow you still find me attractive after 4 kids... and always telling me
3. you encourage me to be a better person
4. you are a great singer and dancer

5. you are always telling me what a great mom I am
6. you are a detailed person... perfectionist in many ways
7. you have 2 pinkies (not really but sort of)
8. you will try new things
9. you are athletic
10. you love your family so much you can't be away from us for more than a night
11. your legs...and hands...and eyes...and butt
12. you don't waste time watching sports- instead you educate yourself on the History, Discovery, & Animal Channels
13. the most important thing to you is the success of our family
14. you're fun, energetic, & an awesome dad

15. you have a wonderful personality
16. you seem really proud of me
17. you are an amazing example to those around you
18. always concerned for our safety
19. you love the outdoors

20. your infectious smile
21. you are a good cleaner (when you take the time)
22. your love for the gospel
23. your love for animals

24. your love for ice cream
25. you work harder that anyone I know
26. when you put your mind to something... you have to finish it
27. you are good at everything you do (oral surgery, handy man, father, husband, sewing, car maintenance, drawing...)

{ click on picture to make BIG}

28. love your salt and pepper hair on the sides... sexy
29. you take the time to wrestle with the kids even when you just want to do nothing
30. you know how to be a "true friend" and "brother"

31. you are gentle in every way
32. you are a genuine person through and through

MY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT THIS YEAR BE THE BEST YET!!
XOXO

9 comments:

katie said...

Happy Birthday Old Man-have a great day!

GoatesGirl said...

Happy Birthday!

steph said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Hope it was a good one!

Ginnie said...

OK, that is one of the sweetest little 32 things I've heard. So cute! When it's my husbands birthday will you write my list too? ;)

Hey BTW I emailed you!

510Jen said...

Happy Birthday Eric. Cute post Sarah. I wish you would have put the video of him dancing not just the picture. It doesn't do him justice.

Sydney said...

Happy Birthday Eric!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I'm thinking you need to take a video of the"great dancing" and post it. And salt and pepper hair on the sides? DUDE!
Anyways,
Happy Birthday.
Michelle

swensen squeeze said...

Happy Birthday Eric! We love you. Happy 32! You and Dan are really getting up there!

Dan and Amy

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Eric your must be a wonderful guy because you have a wonderful wife.