Friday, February 29, 2008

Here Comes The Sun!!

Plane Tickets . . . Check
Bags Packed . . . Check
Sunscreen and Swimsuits  . . . Check
Three Girls Toes Painted . . . Check
Strollers . . . Check
Snacks, Snacks, & more Snacks . . . Check
Diapers/Wipes . . . Check
Camera, Charger, extra cards . . . Check
Six ecstatic people who are WAY overdue for a Family Vacation . . . Checkity, Check, Check X 10


We are headed to Magic Kingdom in Orlando for the week.  Can't tell you how we have waited and waited for this week to come.  We are SO looking forward to some warm sunshine and to soak in some Vitamin D that is much needed.  Please get us out of this gloomy place of Jersey.  We are mostly looking forward to spending some quality time as a family and meeting Eric's parents and little brother there.  Probably not going to be an R & R vacation, but we will take on the adventure and chaos with four little ones. 
Detail I'm sure to come.  Tootles for now!

21 comments:

The Larsons said...

So jealous! Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. Especially if it is really manageable with kids the age of ours.

wurstens5 said...

How fun, I am jealous too. I can't wait to take my kids to Disney. They just need to be a little bit older. How fun, can't wait to see pics.

Andrea said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. We have a trip planned to Orlando and all that comes with it next year. So I am going to need details. All of the fun things to do, not to do,etc. I am excited to have someone with experience and children that are the same age as my girls. ENJOY!! I'll talk to you after your home.

kara jayne said...

Have SUCH A GREAT TIME!

ashlie said...

I am jealous! Have so much fun!

Shawni said...

Sarah, I hope you're having a great time. I wrote you an e-mail about photography stuff, but wanted to say hi here too. This makes me miss Disneyland!

Tina said...

Hope you have a great time and lots of things to post when you get home. You deserve to go and have some fun

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

We were just saying today how we wanted to go! Hope you have a great time.

510Jen said...

Wish we were there! Have fun and talk to you when you get home!

Courtney said...

I can't believe it is already here! Cory is in the middle of midterms, and I am having some contractions here and there, so I don't think that we will make it up to Orlando. I am so sad! I wanted to see you guys so bad! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. Let us know how it all turns out with the kids and everything!

Courtney said...

I can't believe it is already here! Cory is in the middle of midterms, and I am having some contractions here and there, so I don't think that we will make it up to Orlando. I am so sad! I wanted to see you guys so bad! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. Let us know how it all turns out with the kids and everything!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Have so much fun. You are going to love it. You might feel a little crazy at the parks with 4 small ones, but at the end of the day, your kids and family will have awesome memories and fun times. Just remember when your kids are crying in the middle of Magic Kingdom that you ARE at the "Happiest Place On Earth".
Have a wonderful time.

tj said...

I'm glad you guys are able to go. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Deb said...

How fun! You and your family will love it. We took Lizzie last September and she had a great time. Have a blast!!

katie said...

Oh my gosh-have a BLAST!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your fun pictures! ENJOY!

Kristin said...

Have a great time! I'm so jealous. Your kids will love, love, love it!

Ashley said...

We are headed there in a week. Too bad we won't be there at the same time, I'd love to see you since we didn't get it together enough last time you were in Utah. Hope you had fun!

Morgan Greaves said...

Have so much fun...sunshine I would kill for that right now!!!

GoatesGirl said...

I hope your trip was great and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

bri said...

Hope you are having a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.