Friday, April 18, 2008

fLasHBaCk FrIdaY

Remember doing this?  Cutting out your pictures in funky shapes and making a random collage?  Wow, hasn't scrapbooking come a long way.   This was my Senior year in H.S.  These are most of my H.S. BF's.  Sure had such awesome friends that made all the difference.  We had so much fun together and did some C.R.A.Z.Y. stuff.  I have such fond memories with them and am glad we are still friends.  I hope to create more memories with them in the future.  Love ya girls.  HUGS!!

Photobucket





6 comments:

alison said...

footloose and fancy free times. great memories. man the years fly by . . . what would we have thought if we could see then where we are now.

miss you girls.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I love this. I saw this at Amy's too. It's too good. I love the baggy t-shirts we all used to ear and major bangs. You gals are awesome, what super fun friends. I think a summer reunion with everyone is in need!

Deb said...

That scrapbook page is awesome! It really does bring back some good memories! We had a ton of fun, huh?
I don't think you can say enough about good friends!!

swensen squeeze said...

They were good times that's for sure!

sara said...

Sarah,
Found your blog from Steph's. That salad looks amazing. I'll have to try it. Also--I didn't realize you were friends with Deb. She used to cut Jud's hair when we were dating. Tell her hello from the Stelters. Good to see you guys are doing well.

tj said...

Love it Sarah-looks like my old scrapbooks.