Saturday, April 26, 2008

Little P

I must admit I have gotten my "baby fix" in with this adorable little guy. I get to take little P on Thursdays while his mom finishes up the school year teaching. He is such a joy to have in our home and the kids just adore him. I was afraid that Anna would be jealous but she just went on her merry way like he really wasn't even around. Ruby played "mom" the entire time and Luke kept on calling him a HER and referring to him as SHE (we need to work on that one). I am thrilled we get to have P once a week and enjoy the peaceful feeling newborns bring into a home. Thanks K for letting me take these adorable pictures of your cutie pie. I just love photographing babies.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

This must be a friend of yours? Oh my he is a brand new little baby you forget how really small they are whay a cute little guy. There is nothing quite like being able to hold and rock a brand new baby.

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

Thanks for taking the picture S! We love them! And thanks for watching little P. I am so thankful to know that he is in good hands!