Today as the kids and I were running some errands, Luke kept going off on random "stuff." This "stuff" to me seemed so hilarious BUT to my four year old boy, they are truly HIS fears in life. How would it be to be able to think like this again. These are the cares of his world...
1. "Mom, I don't think I can go to school in the fall because I don't know how to write some of my letters and I don't want to get laughed at."
2. "Mom, when I'm a Dad am I going to have tools and work hard like Dad does on the house?"
3. "Mom, who is going to buy me all the tools I need cause they are lots & lots of money."
4. "Mom, when I'm a Dad will I have the same voice and hair as I do now?"
5. "Mom, I'll be a Dad before Ruby is a Mom, huh? Because I am older than her."
6. "Mom, I just love to eat stuff that has lots and lots of sugar in it- but why does it give me cavities and belly aches?"
7. "Mom, why do I have bad dreams at night with weird things going off and people running around?"
Seriously, all in one morning these were Luke's questions. Aren't they just funny? Oh, to be 4 again and only have to worry about the simple things in life.




12 comments:
Oh the questions we get. Random aren't they. Sometimes all I get is lego star wars trivia. At least he is worrying about important matters.
Love the picture.
simple to us. . . not so simple to our little people.
LOVE the picture.
Sarah I love that picture, I need you to teach me.
Sarah that picture turned out AWESOME!! I love that you can see his "superman" shirt!
I love the picture too. You are a talented gal!
I love this age. . .to fun, awesome photo, miss you girl!
First of all- I LOVE THAT PIC!
Second- UM YEAH! We play 200 questions every day. So cute about the hair and voice! Silly boy.
Hey... will you be in Utah at all this summer? If so... when!?!
I remember my brother Michael asking what's that all the time. It seemed so silly but he is really smart so I say the more questions the better.
He sounds adorable! Kids crack me up!
btw-I love, love, love that picture of him. Good job!
Sarah, these are such beautiful pictures. I love the ones down below too. I also love the great scripture ideas...I totally agree, family scripture study is the best. And I'm trying that summer salad this week. It looks delicious!
You get more comments on one post than I have on my whole blog. Lukie's picture is very cool. Hope you are doing well!
I love the picture how awesome is that. Kids do say and ask the darndest things. I loved being a Sunbeam teacher because they tell it all.
Post a Comment