Thursday, May 1, 2008

MAY

What a relief it is to finally have MAY here.  It always feels good to start a new month.  April was a great one but I am ready for some more sunshine and the chilly, wet, dreary weather to be done with.  Looking forward to the smell of fresh cut grass, getting on my hands and knees to plant some flowers (& pull some weeds too), BBQ'ing, making homemade ice cream (YUMM-O!!), seeing kids riding their bikes, sending my kids out back to play for the afternoon, & just enjoying the warmer weather.  I hope the month of May brings me most of these.

The other day the kids and I were on a walk and we saw this gorgeous blooming tree with awesome blossoms on it.  I wanted to get some pictures by it with my kids before the blossoms started to fall off.  So, here is what I got.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones of Ruby Jane but the other two. . .  well, let's just say they were stinkers.  


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Nicole said...

Your weather looks much better than ours. We woke up to snow and it has been snowing on and off all day. YUCK! I love all of the blosom pictures. Good job!

GoatesGirl said...

Sarah! I just want to cry. I love seeing the pictures of your kids but it's killing me they are growing up so fast. I need to see you all. =) They are so cute love & miss you!

The Larsons said...

What beautiful pictures! That first one need framed! Hope the weather holds for you guys to keep enjoying all that icecream! :)

Kim Ward said...

Sarah when you are out here this summer would you give me some photography/photshop lessons? Your pictures are great. I especially love that one of I think Jacob with the reflection in the water.

Missy said...

Sarah- okay, you should be a professional photographer. Wow. Your kids are so adorable. What version of photoshop do you use? I need to learn how - my blog is so boring and I want to start digiscrapping. Fun to keep in touch with you via blogging!

Jessica O. said...

I wish I had your weather. Enjoy your spring and the green East coast.

Sue said...

Your weather looked gorgeous for May Day. I had to laugh yesterday when I went to buy my season ski passes for next winter and it was snowing on me. Very apropos for buying ski passes but come on... Ready to be warm too!

Your kids are so beautiful. I love how in every picture you take your kids look so adorable.

ashlie said...

You kids look adorable! You are a great photographer!

katie said...

Oh that TREE is so Gorgeous! I miss the flowering trees back east. Your kids are adorable-they are growing up way too fast! When are you coming to AZ?

wurstens5 said...

Such cute pictures. I wish It looked like that hear. I think spring is trying to avoid us.

Tina said...

What a cute little Ruby Jane. I love the pics and my feeling of May are the same as yours. I hope it doesn't get to Hot to Fast I just want to enjoy the nice 70 degree weather it was so nice here today loved it.

bri said...

Those are darling pictures. Your kids are so cute. I hope you have some great weather for a little while.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Sarah, those picture are beautiful. You are getting so good ...professional! But it's not too hard when you have such cute kids. I do love these ones of miss Ruby.

Shawni said...

Oh man I'd LOVE to see blossoms like that here! I'm so glad you seized the opportunity to catch that on camera.

steph said...

How cute are those kids!! Great pictures.