They were are saving grace at times. My kids just adored them and asked me on a daily basis when they got to play with them. The oldest was my little baby sitter so Eric and I actually got to go out a few times alone. They fought over who got to take my little Anna out in the hall durning church. They sat with me in church when Eric wasn't there to help me out. They have a zest for life that is infectious. They love my kids and are so good to them. They played well together and made some lifelong friendships and memories. They will be missed more then they realize. It's a good thing they are only an hour and a half away because they are going to get some frequent visits. You are loved and are already missed. Enjoy your new journey!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Goodbye Iverson Fam
They have an amazing story and are amazing kids. It's been a fun road having these five girls apart of our Residency lives but the time has come to an end. We had to say goodbye to them this weekend as they pulled out with all of their belongings headed to their new adventure in Lancaster, PA. Luke had tears streaming down his cheek as he realized Ashton and Gracie weren't coming back. He is very distraught. Goodbyes are hard for little ones (and big ones too).
at
11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Haven't peeked for a while so I had to catch up. Your trips sound so wonderful. I envy you being able to be back on the east coast for a while and being able to go do all the wonderful things there are to do back there. I have been to New York once and I loved it and would love to go back. There is just so much to do back there. The first year after loosing a loved one is the very hardest and not that they really get any easier you just learn to cope better. I'm glad his wife and kids are doing well and that is awesome about them being sealed. Have fun at Jens and don't get into too much trouble.
I know how hard it is going to be without the cute little Iverson family. I am so glad you had them there. Hang in there. At least they are close enough for a visit. They all look like such sweet little girls.
What a cute post. I love those pictures of the girls and your kiddos!!!!! I'm going to miss them too. Not being in Primary I've already missed seeing them.
Post a Comment