It's project time!
OK so here is the only project Jen and I managed to complete in Iowa. We had such great intentions and just couldn't pull off all that we wanted to accomplish. Oh well- maybe one day when our kids are a little older and we have more time.
If you can read directions and sew a straight line these are for you.
We got the pattern here she has step by step instructions.
You know me I like to have a picture to go with my posts. This was not a planned photo shoot or anything we had just gotten back from the swimming pool and the girls look a little raggedy. Just a little visual of the skirts. We plan on making Anna and Avery one also.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Twirly skirts
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
Oh my! I'll be making more than a few of these. You did a great job!
i love these sar! how cute.....i may even give them a shot!
Sooo cute! You did a great job!
Love the skirts! You did a great job and they turned out darling! It was so good meeting you. I hope you got home okay and took a big old nap! I did!
Love the skirts and the little girls wearing them so cute. I'll be you just had a great time on your visit and except for missing Eric it was hard to leave. I hate leaving I cry most the way home.
You are amazing! Absolutely adorable in every way.
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Sarah- those skirts are darling. Who knows maybe I will ventrue out and try to make them.
Sarah, hey I found your blog from sabrena. i love your photography...it is so amazing! you are really talented with your camera! I also love the skirts, I am definitely going to try to make that for my daughter although I don't know if I can sew clothes I've only ever done quilts...not too great with a sewing machine. Anyway, your kids are darling! send me your email and i'll send you an invite to my blog i'm at emilyredd1@mac.com
anyway, it's fun to catch up and see how you are.
Emily (muir) Redd
Ok - I am going to try this! This is too cute!
Those are too cute. I wish I had the time to make those. I actually bought two twirly skirts and apron skirts of of Etsy the other day for Lily. Your way was probably MUCH cheaper.
I made these for Lizzie and her cousin a few months ago and they love them. They are really easy, huh? your fabric choice is awesome...very cute! Good job!!
Adorable skirts. I have been making skirts myself that are a little different; but I love seeing you ideas. Have a good weekend!
If only I had a little girl to wear a twirly skirt! Love the color combination.
So cute! I don't have a machine but Bri does...hummmm
Hello! I found your blog through the Manning's. This skirt is soooo cute! I'll have to rummage up some fabric and see if I can make a tiny one for Cailin! Here's our blog: http://thewhetstonefamily.blogspot.com/
See ya,
Stacy
Sarah,
I really want to make one of these!!! I can follow the directions but I have a really hard time when it comes to cutting out the fabric. Could I bother you to help me with that part????
Sara-Do you hire out??? Between you and Marie you are making Beck and I look pathetic! So cute skirts and I am dead serious! Jen
Oh Sarah my Martha Stewart friend how I miss you. You are so talented and always finding great projects. The skirts are adorable-can I hire you to make me one?!! Glad you had fun at Jen's!
I should have known you two would do a project. They are ADORABLE!!
Wow those are so darn cute! I love the picture too. I've got to figure out how to post bigger ones....
Post a Comment