Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nine Years

I have totally been in a blogging slump BUT . . .


I just couldn't let today go by without saying how grateful I am for making the BEST decision of my life nine years ago marrying Eric.  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world - head over heels in love with the perfect man for me.  Once you meet him, he's an instant friend and everyone LOVES to be around him. He is sensitive and outgoing, funny and thoughtful, considerate and giving, sensible and a hard worker- man, I've never seen someone work as hard as he does.  I admire him for that!

He puts our little family first. He is "SUPER" dad and the kids just light up when he walks in the door screaming and yelling "DADDY"!  There is nothing more that makes me happy than to see the love he has for our children.  

He loves me and supports me in anything that I choose to do! He encourages me and helps me to be better.  He is the most important person in the world to me!  I don't know what life would be like without him.  

I love you my "SWEETS" with my whole heart.  Thanks for just being YOU!!!

{Man, are we sure overdue for an updated picture of us.  This was taken 3 years ago.  Where are my photography friends when  I need them?}

12 comments:

Sydney said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Nine years, what a journey and fun adventure you guys have had!

Even though the picture is three years old, you guys look great and haven't changed a bit!

Miss you!

swensen squeeze said...

happy anniversary! I had a feeling it was your anniversary yesterday! I can't believe you are at 9 years! Crazy! BTW - you look fabulous in that picture!

Jessica O. said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary.

GoatesGirl said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a GREAT couple & we sure love ya.

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary, It's so great to hear that people really do stay together and stay in love

510Jen said...

Happy anniversary! Nine years, man we're getting old.

Robs said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of you guys. You look exactly the same...no update necessary!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We love you. Also tell Jacob Happy Birthday. We loved the birthday invitation and wish that we could come. Miss you.

Deb said...

Congrats on so many happy years!

bri said...

Happy Anniversay. You look so great together and have a beautiful family. Love ya.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Stohl -
I am so happy for you. Has it really been 9 years?!?! That's amazing. And who cares if the picture of you two needs an update.. you both look great so no worries!

I am so blessed to have you as a friend -- just wish you'd come back to Salt Lake!!!

Suite

Cher said...

Congratulations! Since you just celebrated your anniversary it brings me back to the story of Eric packing up bottled waters from the hose to take on your honey moon! And Bryan getting a speeding ticket taking you to the airport! Ha Ha!!!