Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For the Record

Had ultrasound . . . NOPE didn't find out the sex as always.  LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

Why do you tease... don't you know it's not nice ;)

I want you to know that I've prayed about it and I feel inspired to say... it's a boy! (Sorry to spoil your surprise)

Jessica O. said...

I wish I could wait for the surprise like you but I just have to know. I'm like a kid at Christmas who sneaks a peek. I hope you feel some relief. I didn't crave healthy food either and I'm still not.

swensen squeeze said...

Well, that is not very nice!! Yah right this being your last...you love babies too much!!:)

Sydney said...

Either way he/she is going to be cute!

corinne said...

sarah, i didn't even know you were pregnant, congratulations! your kids are adorable, as is your photography.

James and Katie said...

I love it, keep up the good work!!! What happened to your trip to Europe?? Anyways hope everything is going well.

Katie