{END of Second Trimester, FIFTH BABY}
- I haven't bought a bottle of prenatal vitamins yet
- I don't know how many weeks I am
- I have not yet delved completely into maternity clothes
- I like lots and lots of girl names
- only like one boy name
- I am feeling MAJOR ANXIETY wanting so badly to get my girls 1st year scrapbook albums done
- I am officially a grandma walking around wearing compression socks {good thing it is winter}
- I am beginning to prefer my pillows over my husband
- It takes a three-point turn to roll over in bed
- I wake up at least FOUR times to go the bathroom at night
- I feel the aches and pains 50% more than my previous pregnancies
- 9:30 bedtime is just what I NEED
- I also NEED a yummy treat right before bed and occasionally a bowl of cereal at 3am
- for the record- I DO "know how to prevent" this- something I get asked on a daily basis
- I am getting used to the looks and grumbles I get frequently
- my morning walks are getting longer and longer
- I haven't had a craving for a single ounce of healthy food
- I have heart burn 24/7
- four kids in 5 years has definitely been a hot topic
- I love having my babies close together
- this may not be our last child {sigh}
- I wouldn't trade the "craziness" of my life for anything
- I am extremely excited to hold, smell, & love our sweet baby



17 comments:
Maybe it is because I am still single and have not had a baby - but all of that sounds wonderful! Enjoy it for those of us who haven't experienced it for ourselves.
What? You're Pregnant? Congrats! See you soon.
I think it's time for a belly shot! :)
OK. THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH... I SO NEEDED IT RIGHT NOW!
Wait a sec??? do you know the gender? Did I miss that or are you not announcing it?
Oh Sarah. You make me laugh. I am feeling most of that right along with you. Hang in there.
I am so jealous. I wish I could have my kids as close as you have. I love babies. They just make life worth living. I heard of a girl that got sick of being asked "don't you know what causes this" and her response was "ya, if you saw my husband you'd understand." I thought that was perfect. Don't worry Santa Clause asked us that last year infront of all my small kids. People just don't think sometimes. I love babies and am so excited for you guys.
You're the perfect person to have five (or ten) babies. -Such a great mom who I really admire. For me, three might be good. I think people like you who have a lot of children are really cool.
I forget what it's like to be pregnant. I hope the rest of your pregnacy goes well.
I love this post. Probably because I am having similar feelings right now. I was feeling guilty today as well because I have taken maybe 4 prenatal pills this entire pregnancy. And do you know what you are having. I am sure you do, but are you telling?
Sarah, you are so awesome! I love this post and how you are so positive about things. You make pregnancy sound great. These five kiddos are blessed to have you.
Love it! Oh, all this is still in my memory. I've not had my baby long enough to forget. Good luck and keep going with your third tri!!
Are you coming to Utah anytime? Call me if you do.
I don't believe anything you're saying....you're still a size 4, I need proof you're even pregnant! How about a picture???
LOVE this post.
Amen to everything.
You have the perfect way of expressing it all. I forget. . .do you find out what you're having or is it a surprise? (I know your sis waits.) Do tell!!!
oh sar, you are great! love your honesty! so sorry about the heartburn, pressure, discomfort etc. i guess we know what to expect when we sign up for it, right?
love and miss you!
Sarah - This post is so cute! I have loved looking through your blog and glancing at all your amazing pictures. You are a fabulous photographer. Why not have five kids? Sounds like your family has tons of fun! Good for you.
Lisanne (Berry) Pepper
Amen sista! Love you.
Sarah,
I think it is great you are having a big family and this may not be your last one. You are great and don't listen to all the snyde comments, we all do things different and that is what makes life and the world interesting. Good luck!
Post a Comment